To all of you married out there who are actually happy, I salute you! You’ve got to tell me how you do it.
There are a ton of things that my husband does or is that annoys the hell out of me. So I decided to list it down, just for fun!
- The way he eats and chews food
- The way he loads the dishwasher
- Lying on bed all day
- How it seems that he likes me more than I like him
- He tickles me
- He forgets when I ask to throw the garbage out
- Coffee marks on the counter
- Waking up in the morning and not waking me up
- Sleeping late at night and therefore waking me up with all the unnecessary noise that wouldn’t have existed if he had slept early like me
- He cooks food I don’t like and then complains that I don’t like it
- Talking about exercising/joining the gym for a year and not doing it even a single day
- Talking about how big his belly is and not doing anything about it
- Talking about my belly and not doing anything about it
- Blaming our cultural differences for lack of understanding and/or respecting opinions
- Commenting on my clothes
- Commenting on my hair
- Commenting on my facial hair
- Saying that my body hair is pokey when I let it grow
- Saying he’s an enlightened being, when we all know how true or rather, untrue that is.
- Always being at home with me because of his stay-at-home ridiculously convenient job
I think I’m done venting for now. I’ll continue the list another time 😀